I am Hitesh Gupta. My sister is having knee problem her knee swelled. She had been operated 8 years back because of giant cell tumor. Now again after 8 years she is having the same problem she can not even walk. Please assist me in this

Giant cell tumour of bone has a propensity to recur at the local site in about 50% cases. Surgery is not always possible. Although mostly benign, nonmalignant, radiotherapy which is another mode of treatment, can turn it malignant. However, zoledronate, available in India as ACLASTA, can provide ..more

I am 30 year old. I am ED patient. what should I do?

posted : 31 Jul 2017   32

Male  , 30 years     

I am 30 year old. I am  ED patient. what should I do?

Please consult a urologist for detailed evaluation of your ED problem Thanks Sanjay

I am 26 year old.i m surfing pain in my right back side of l nack right shoulder  joint pain from 4-5 year.I have to tolerate sometimes lots of headache in right back side.I can't sleep properly by right side. When I sleep by right side after 5min I feel some nerves are bling inside and it's so painful.what should I do?

Get one X-ray cervical spine. For prophylaxis take acelofenac n paracetamol combination, n methylcobalamin with vitamin D3

Check problem wise questions

Find Doctor

Searching a doctor is now very easy. GoDoctr has a database of thousands of doctors.Know more about your doctor and book an appointment.

Search Doctors

Find Hospitals

Searching a hospital is now very easy. Find top hospitals in the country. You can also interact with our partner hospitals online.

Search Hospitals