Asian Bariatrics, Super Specialty Hospital is the only stand alone specialty institute in India that deals with all ailments related to obesity and gastrointestinal tract. Finding a solution for a rising displeasure is only innate for humans. We credit ourselves as being experts at delivering a healthy and well to do life. Our patients leave the premises with a promise of a better life and not just a good surgery.
With time, there is no telling how much man has progressed with medicines and technology. Our imported mechanism and precocious facilities displays the era of an advanced health care. Obesity is life threatening and most people are not aware of this fact and thus it is taken very lightly. It is paramount that right treatment is made at the right time. Our specialized operation theaters are best in the world and well-trained staff to look after our patients.
Offering the Best in Innovation, Quality, Care and Technology for our patients is what drives us. Asian Bariatrics, Super Specialty Hospital is committed to offering a well taken care of environment. Unlike traditional hospitals, we let our patients recover in a relaxing environment and personal attention from our proficient medical team. Our facility boasts of limited number of rooms which offer all amenities required for an all round recovery. With this we hope to give our patients a complete all round speedy healing. Our Post-Surgery strong follow-up system along with dietic care, helps the patients in achieving the desired results. We keep records of a patient’s lifestyle even after a decade of his surgery. Guiding them through each day and making sure they never have to face the same situation again.
Our team of surgeons comes from some of the most elite institutes in India. With years of experience under their belt, our team of doctors is up for any kind of problem faced by the patient. Our IPD is open to operate 24X7.
Awards & Honours
• 8th World Congress of obesity Surgery (IFSO-2005), at Maastricht (Netherlands)
• 1st World Congress for Interventional therapies for Type-2 diabetes-New York
• International Conference & Workshop of Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery, Alor Star, Malaysia.
• 15th World Congress of obesity Surgery (IFSO-2010)-Los Angeles
• 2nd World congress of Type-2 Diabetese Interventional Therapies-New york-2011
• First Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy In India-2004
• First Scarless Sleeve Gastrectomy in India-2009
• First Hybrid NOTES (Trans Vaginal)in Asia Pecific region
• Highest weight pt. had Gastric bypass surgery performed (Weight-248 kg,248 kg,214 kg)-1st time in India
National faculty at most of Prestigious National conferences including Indian Association of Surgical gastroenterology(IASG), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI),International College of Surgeons(ICS),Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI),Obesity surgery Society of India(OSSI),All India Association of Advancing Research in Obesity(AIAARO). Indian Association of Gastro-Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGES) and many more.
• Founder member and served as treasurer of Obesity Surgery Society of India for 3 years.
• Delivered more than 400 Lectures all over India and abroad.
• Performed Laparoscopic Whipple’s pancreatico-duodenencomy.(Very few surgeons have been performed world wide.)
• Gujarat University Gold Medalist
• Amongst the few initiator of Bariatric program in India.
• Faculty of various National & International obesity society programs.
• More than 500 satisfied patients with a regular follow up of program offered to them at no extra cost.
Faculty & Member of
Fellow in Bariatric Surgery from CA, USA under Dr. Kelvin Higa, ALSA, California.