Kulwanti Hospitals serving medical needs since 1990 has emerged as a premier healthcare institution providing quality care to each and every patient & to all sections all the society. Multi storied centrally air conditioned 100 bedded hospital, with each floor been assigned for different functions to perform along with an individual nursing station for quality services to the patients & convenience for the doctors.
The hospital has a dedicated team of consultant doctors of national & international repute, resident doctors, paramedical, nursing & other supporting staff working round the clock for delivering compassionate care & safety.
The hospital project was initiated in 1987 by Lt. Shri. Neb Raj Bhatia as a super speciality charitable hospital under the trust of Smt. Kulwanti Bhatia Charitable Trust Society with the mission of offering quality healthcare at affordable rates to the masses.
· 100 bedded facility offering high-end diagnostics, critical care and research facilities
· Empanelled with CGHS, Govt. Org. Semi Govt. Org. Pvt. Org., Nationalized Banks & Pvt. Banks
· Income tax exemption certificate U/S 17 (2)
· 4 operation theatres
· 14 super specialties
· Ancillary and support services
· Led & Managed by Highly qualified Doctors
· Patient care & Special corporate services to offer personalized medical services to corporate patients
· ICU, NICU & PBU facility with modern technique & equipments
· Extensive greenery plus parking-ground coverage-10%
· State of the art infrastructure for emergency and Trauma care
· Telemedicine project across Uttar Pradesh, by association with World Health Partners
· Quality Dialysis-Kulwant Sparsh Dialysis Centre in association with Sparsh Nephrocare from Hyderabad
· Alliances with Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi for OPD & Information Centre
· Applied for NABH Accreditation